Wednesday 23 February 2011

Whitinsville

Well, just finished my first day at CZT training - fun!  I got my lovely Maria Thomas-inscribed field journal and name tag and drew my way through the entire day.  I don't have a lot to share yet as I'm not really at a place where I can easily photo and edit and upload (at least, by my thinking! *G*), but I'm having a lot of fun with my buddy, Ruth, and enjoying the class and people very much.  Homework today was to design a tangle based on something seen here at the conference centre and I had one spring into my head in two minutes flat, but I'm second guessing myself now - it seems far too simple - and am off to have another look around and see if anything more inspirational throws itself in my way...
Happy Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. How wonderful it all sounds! I wouldn't second-guess. Nothing says you have to stop at one, and it you give the first one a miss, you might miss out on a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Christina! It's a really special time. Just remember that simple things make the best tangles, so go with your first inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous! What wonderful treasures for you to keep! Have a great time. Looking forward to your posts of what happens at CZTing workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm so glad you are having fun! I can hardly wait to see your new creations.

    Enjoy, Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, it must all be so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun - I wish the CZT training was somewhere close by here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so proud of you and Ruth (and very lucky to be a friend)! I can't wait to be in line at your first seminar :) Soak it all in Christina and Ruth, I'm rooting for you.

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Christina - it sounds so wonderful!! October feels very, very far away right now... but I. Will. Get. There! Thanks so much for sharing your fun... it's great to hear about it all. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chris, if you read this please please bring me back one of their kits! I'll be at the shop Sunday afternoon for classes. I'm so happy you're having a great time. I'm so envious. Jan Martens

    ReplyDelete
  10. You lucky thing, it must be great attending one of the CZT training sessions. Can't wait to see what you have produced.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making the effort to comment - let's talk!