Monday 16 May 2011

New Tangle

As promised, I've been working up the tangles that the recent British Royal Wedding drew to my attention.  You may recognize this particular one from my second entry to the lovely Diva's "Royal Wedding" challenge.  One thing that had struck me as a singular statement was the beautiful, classic yet lush, elegant yet feminine, full but soft draping to the skirt of Catherine Middleton's gown as it flowed to the side and merged into the train.  The graceful lines were iconic of her style and somehow immeasurably appealing.  I did promise I'd work up the tangles, so as time permits I will keep my word.  Here's the first:
Happy Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! It's been a little quiet the last few days. I didn't find a single new tangle yesterday, so I'm pleased to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the drape...could this also be used by rotating as a cliff? That is something I have been working on...also weaving patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shape can see that this will work with so many patterns and designs. Thank you XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making it so so simple.... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I always like it when you post a 'How to' because it is so easy to follow. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fell in love immediately ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a star Christina! I am off to play with Drap..forget the housework!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making the effort to comment - let's talk!