Monday 14 February 2011

Monday, Monday...

Well, I've been well and truly gnashed by the ATC bug - it seems every time I have a few minutes between tasks I just have to grab a card and make another one!  It's like potato chips, you know?  You can't make just one! *G*  I've had such fun, I even did our lovely Diva's challenge this week on an ATC!  A very, VERY simple version, but hey, sometimes simple says everything we need it to doesn't it?  And with this being Valentine's Day, a little bit of Artoo managed to send a whole lotta love!  See?
And of course, having been well and truly bitten, I've gone a bit pen-crazy with the ATCs:




On the other hand, what better way to go?  I can't believe I get to attend my workshop in Whitinsville NEXT WEEK already... I can't wait!  I just KNOW it'll be worth the 9+ hour drive to get there and I'm already thinking about what I need to pack.  Definitely my pens! *G*

Happy Monday!

20 comments:

  1. i'm so jealous! Give Maria a big hug for me... i wish i could go again! I'm also into the ATCs... maybe we could trade sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC's are terrific! I especially like the Queen of Hearts one. I'm also turning green with envy at your going to Whitinsville next week. Do post some pictures from your workshop! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel the fun popping off the page! Your Artoo tangle is gorgeously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful 'Artoo' tangle - wow! Loving your ATCs. You'll have a wonderful time in Whitinsville - yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on Artoo! I love the simplicity and delicacy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! And I love all of your ATC's, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Christina, love them all. The simplicity of your Challenge tangle is beautiful and the little red berries are sooo sweet. Look forward to meeting you next week at CZT training!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are delightful! I love the simplicity of this week's challenge, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Artoo tangle is beautiful! Love all the ATC's too! Enjoy every minute of CZT training-it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW – ZTs to fall in love with… I like each and every tile.
    The simplicity of ARTOO is extremely cool. Generally I like the way you play with negative spaces, the white areas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooo - I love your presentation of Artoo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Artoo tangle is just wonderful, so simple but simply stunning :) some wonderful work here, have fun next week, lucky girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whispering magical ~ Have an awesome week in Zentangle heaven

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love the Artoo tangle - so pretty!! And the others are fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite is the second last one with those wild wiggles escaping from the side. Have a great time at the seminar. I wish I could go back again, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely delightful. I can spend hours looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Artoo is fantastic and I love the ATC's! Have a fantastic time at the seminar.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are fantastic Christina! I love ATCs too! You are going to have a great time in Whitinsvillie - enjoy - I attended the Oct 2010 workshop - it's the BEST time EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OhmyGosh! I so love this!! Sometimes simple is so much better. These are Simply Brilliant! I could stare at your signature alone for hours..LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making the effort to comment - let's talk!