Monday 22 August 2011

Monday

A Monday is a challenge all by itself, isn't it?  Just getting back into routine and facing what may not be your choice of activities for the day...yet we do it / them, over and over again.  Interesting that we build our own mazes in which to race our days away...

The fabulous Diva is back with her usual intriguing challenge "de la semaine" - which you'll find here.  This is a new tangle and one I've not used before so it was a little shy today and would only come out and play in one segment of this tile.  Perhaps next time it will feel a bit bolder!


Happy Monday!

13 comments:

  1. Love the Rain Forest!!! I found the Assunta to be rather difficult myself...like how you handled it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I like how this turned out.. love it.. off to check it out.. great tangle..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea to take the basic shape to use and filled these with the tangles. I love the lightness of this and your shading is super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully soft, your shading works a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina, this piece has a wonderful lyrical feel to it. I feel like your taking us deep beneath the sea with little Assunta stacks waving in the breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Assunta forest!! I can actually fee the gentle rain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the tangleations. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent tile! Your shading always looks so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your results. They're so delicate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making the effort to comment - let's talk!